Virtual OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, August 1st / 12-2pm
- Total of four bedrooms with three down, three & half baths.
- Outdoor paradise with large covered patio, with a stainless steel.
- Entertainment island for that perfect barbecue.
- Overlooking a beautiful pool & spa with waterfalls.
- Toasty outdoor fireplace for the cool evenings.
- Alley access with roll-away gate and two car garage.
- There is a two story addition with large bedroom upstairs.
- Could be a mother-in-law quarters or just rented it out.
- Conveniently located near Meadowlark Plaza and golf course.
- Gibbs park near by and easy walk to schools or shopping.
- Assessor states lot size 6,500 and home to be 2,343 sq.ft.
- All items to be inspected by buyers for their approval.
Call Barbara Delgleize for viewing or questions at 714-421-0103
|Home size||1,945 sqft|
|Lot Size||6,500 sqft|
|Days on Market||6|
Once inside this beautiful home you'll want to live outside. The owners have made their backyard a paradise to swim, spa, take in toasty fire and have a barbecue. Almost outdoor kitchen with a large patio cover with stainless steel appliances built-in. This home could 4 bedrooms with 3 downstairs (one master bedroom) or a mother-in-law quarters with separate entrance. Very private at either end of the home. Central air conditioning and new furnace...wooden & tile flooring ...Pool/spa equipment recently upgrade. Private alley access with gate and two car garage. Some newer appliances. Home is located conveniently near Gibbs Park (Butterfly Park), Meadowlark Golf Course and Meadowlark Plaza. Approximately two miles to the beach. www.5391Heil.com 3D Virtual Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=zQjnzQMcG75&mls=1&ts=2
Property Type(s): Single Family
|Last Updated||7/29/2020||Tract||Huntington Village I (HVL1)|
|Year Built||1960||Community||17 - Northwest Huntington Beach|
|School District||Huntington Beach Union High|
|Jr. High School||MARVIE|
|Lot||6499 sq ft||Area||17 - Northwest Huntington Beach|
|HOA Dues||0.00||Parking||Spaces: 2.00|
|Pool Description||Private,Heated,In Ground,Salt Water||Sewer||Sewer Paid|
|Stories||2||Subdivision||Huntington Village I (HVL1)|
|Air||Central Air, Gas|
|Garage||Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, Yes|
|Interior||Block Walls, Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters, In-Law Floorplan|
|Lot Description||Level with Street, Park Nearby, Treed Lot|
|Master on Main||Yes|
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Listing provided by : Barbara Delgleize CalDRE: 00586458, RE/MAX Select One